Requirements for Employer Reporting

An employer must report to the Council of the College when they hire a member of the College to provide health care. They must also report when they suspend or terminate the employment or engagement of the member for any misconduct, incompetence, or incapacity.  (RHPA 168(1))

Scroll to Top